Statement of Faith
We believe in
- The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin.
- The one God, eternally existent in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who created man by a direct, immediate act.
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven, and second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of all to life or damnation.
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world, witnessing His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
At Heritage Christian School, we use Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) curriculum. This is a self-paced system that is designed to allow students to maximize their individual abilities.
Learn more about A.C.E.’s curriculum here
- Accelerated Christian Education
- American Association of Christian Schools
- Minnesota Association of Christian Schools
Heritage on Social Media
Check it out!